Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ummm… What Next?

LOL

When I wrote all this, I hadn’t ever thought of having to put it all together.  And now, I’m stuck.  Not sure what comes next, or what should.  Been trying to patch things together as I go and hopefully it’s been working.  ROFL.

Guess I’m going to have to go back and figure that one out, huh?  I know I’m going to have to do some repair work and make a connection between where I left off today and what will most likely come next.  SO, if you find something that doesn’t make sense, be sure to holler at me.  :)

5 comments:

Redheaded Mama said...

Hmm, I'll have to hit my email archives to see what was next in the storyline. The details are a bit blurry at the moment, but that might be the pain killers.

Mika Stevens said...

Not as easy as that, with the changes I've made to the storyline. I know which stories come next, it's how to make them fit now that has me stumped. Amy and I will figure it out, with some input from Ali, of course! LOL

Robin Snodgrass said...

Uh, with all three on the case, I wonder if we're in trouble!

*cheesy grin*

Anonymous said...

OK just have to say I've read all your stories, and OMG they are great!!! Now Im like where is the next installment??? Keep up the great work!

Aymee said...

Wow, thanks! :) And I hope to have more up soon, thanks for reading! :)