Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Onwards and Upwards

Now that I've finished posting Code Red: The First Mission, I'm working on editing the second installment that I'm calling Life Sentence (which may change, I suck like a cheap whore when it comes to thinking up titles).  It's all about babies and mistakes and things. LOL  This will probably take me a bit since I haven't touched any of it in awhile and I need to make sure it all connects.  ROFL  After opening up the first chapters, I see I wrote it August 29, 2006... so almost two years ago.  EEEEK! 

So anyway... I'm not sure what to post next whether it'll be Dakotah, a vampire story I revamped (ha ha) for a writing contest or if it'll be Mr. Midnight, a stand-alone song inspired by a song of the same name by Garth Brooks.  Anyway, not that you care, as long as it's something, right?  And now, I've got a request for more of my lusty vamp couple so I'll have to think on that as well. 

Huh.  Wonder if Deke knows Dakotah....

~Mika

1 comment:

Robin Snodgrass said...

I'm sure whatever you decide, it'll be good!!!